Maatee Organic Walnut Skin Scrub is a minimalist skincare regimen that contains only natural, vital ingredients to experience the purest freshness of nature at its best. It is crafted from a blend of natural and organic herbs, including walnuts, lemon, wild turmeric, fennel, gooseberry, hibiscus, red lentils, rice, semolina, and brown sugar, which work in harmony to exfoliate, cleanse, and soothe the skin.
- Removes tan, impurities, and dead skin cells
- Brightens the complexion
- Smoothes the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental pollutants
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves skin texture
Ingredients and Impacts:
- Walnuts: Walnuts are a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), which are chemical exfoliants that remove dead skin cells and reveal a brighter and smoother complexion.
- Lemon: Lemon is a natural source of vitamin C, which is an essential nutrient for healthy skin. Vitamin C helps to protect the skin from free radical damage and promote collagen production.
- Wild Turmeric: Wild turmeric is a natural skin brightener that helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. It also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Fennel: Fennel is a natural antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from free radical damage. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Gooseberry: Gooseberry is a natural source of vitamin C and other antioxidants that help to improve skin health. It also helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes and scars.
- Hibiscus: Hibiscus is a natural source of antioxidants that help to protect the skin from free radical damage. It also helps to improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Red Lentils: Red lentils are a natural source of protein and other nutrients that help to improve skin health. They also help to exfoliate the skin and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Rice: Rice is a natural exfoliant that helps to remove dead skin cells and impurities. It also helps to brighten the skin and improve its complexion.
- Semolina: Semolina is a natural source of vitamin B9 and other nutrients that help to improve skin health. It also helps to exfoliate the skin and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Brown Sugar: Brown sugar is a natural exfoliant that helps to remove dead skin cells and impurities. It also helps to moisturize the skin and improve its texture.
How to Use:
- Moisten the skin with water.
- Take a small amount of scrub in your hands and rub together to create a paste.
- Apply the paste to your body and massage gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Pay special attention to rough areas such as elbows, knees, and heels.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Pat dry with a soft towel.
Maatee Organic Walnut Skin Scrub can be mixed with rose water, aloe vera, or lemon juice for a customizable and nourishing bathing experience.
- ISO 22716:2007 cGMP
- ISO 14001-2015 EM
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Pre-patch test is recommended.
- Made in India